Friday, May 27, 2011

i'd rather be sailing.

while my post title is not entirely true, i really do love going out on water of any sort, despite my ridiculous fear of invisible sharks (true story). i'm currently watching my two favorite tiny waconians, or rather, i was watching them before i put them to bed.

today was uneventful, aside from the fact that my sweet braeden FINALLY sat my friend nae and myself down to watch "kill bill" and "kill bill 2" back to back. he has been desperate to get nae and i to watch them, and i've got to say, i really loved both of them! they were witty, and funny, and extremely violent. loved it. both were made in a similar format to an old western/kung fu film, and if you haven't seen them, i highly suggest you do.

while the dialogue was brilliant, one line stood out in particular:

esteban (from pt. 2): being a fool for a woman such as yourself is always the right thing to do.


other than getting yummies and now babysitting, it's been a restful day.


another thought, the little ones and myself watched "the incredibles" before bedtime, and it got me thinking about super powers. i think if i could have one super power, it would be to be able to read minds. sometimes i'm terrible at reading people, and it drives me nuts!! this would just cut out all of the guess work.


























(also, edna mode is my role model.)



*edit*

so last night my computer died before i could post anything, but here it is. i'm currently in abilene for my brother's graduation tomorrow, and the whole family is currently posting it up at the house, so i've got to go, but i'm sure i will be posting family time pictures soon. :)


THROW BACK.



yours,
m. wilson

2 comments:

  1. i am so glad you liked the kill bills! they are pretty awesome. movie marathons are the best:) i saw that you live in texas--do you live in the dallas area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live about an hour and a half south of dallas, in waco. i spend way too much time up there though, haha. :) are you from texas?

    ReplyDelete

mm whatcha say?